1. Guiding World : Jurnal Bimbingan dan Konseling accepts research articles or literature reviews in Law Scope that were never published. The manuscript typed with Ms. Word, Trebuchet Ms, font size 11, using A4 paper (210 mm x 297 mm) with an upper limit of 1.9 cm; below 3.25 cm; left-right 1.43 cm
2. Manuscripts are sent online via OJS Guiding World : Jurnal Bimbingan dan Konseling at http://jurnal.stkipbima.ac.id/index.php/GW/index
3. All authors in the article must be entered/typed in OJS when filling out "authors' in the article submission process.
4. Written in standard Indonesian. 1 space between lines. Each paragraph begins about 3 beats to the right.
5. Systematics of research articles: Title (Indonesian and English), Author Identity (Name, Affiliation, and Email), Abstract accompanied by Keywords, Pendahuluan (Introduction), Metode (Method), Hasil dan Pembahasan (Results and Discussion), Penutup (Closing), and Daftar Pustaka (References).
6. The article title is not more than 14 words, typed in the middle (center), using Trebuchet Ms with font size 14 pt REGULAR (Indonesia) and 12 pt (English) ITALIC.
7. Author Identity: full name without the academic degree (if the author is more than one, all authors' names listed along with each author's institution of origin) using Trebuchet Ms with font size 12 pt Regular. Author affiliation must be in 11 pt Regular font. Email addresses must be in 10 pt Italic font.
8. An abstract is written in Indonesian and English using 1 space accompanied by 3-5 words or keyword phrases (written in alphabetic), using Trebuchet Ms with a font size of 11 pt. Indonesian abstract length between 200-250 words (English Abstract adjusts). Abstracts are written in one paragraph, containing a minimum of objectives, methods, research results, and closing. Abstract and keywords inputted in OJS are abstract, and keywords are in English.
9. The introduction (Pendahuluan) contains the background and purpose or scope of the writing. All sections in this introduction are presented in an integrated manner in paragraphs without writing any subtitles.
10. The method (Metode) contains about formulating the problem under study in more detail (as far as possible written mathematically) and explaining the proposed method.
11. Results and discussion (Hasil dan Pembahasan), which contains about conveying the tests carried out and analyzing the results.
12. The Closing (Penutup) has research findings in answering research questions. Conclusions are described in paragraphs, not using numbering or bullets.
13. Reference (Daftar Pustaka) includes only the sources cited. Reference writing follows the IEEE Style rules, such as the following example:
Rian Augrah & Bumi, Pola Bimbingan Konseling Anak Usia Dini, Jurnal Psikologi Anak Program Studi Magister Psikologi Volume 3, Nomor 1, Tahun 2021
Ali, A. (2012). Menguak Teori Bimbingan dan Konseling. Jakarta: Kencana.
Irianto, S. (ed). (2009). Bimbingan dan Konseling. Jakarta: Yayasan Obor Indonesia.
Nikhilesh Nikhilesh, (2020) Immunity of State Owned Non-Commercial Ships and Vessel Protection Detachments in the Foreign Criminal Jurisdiction(http://pasca.unhas.ac.id/ojs/index.php/halrev/article/view/2425)
Jongeling, S. B. (1998, September). Student teachers’ preference for cooperative small group teaching. Paper Presented at The 3rd Annual 13 Research, Murdoch University, Murdoch, Western Australia.
Kasali, R. (2017, Desember 28). Arah Transformasi dan “Digital Crisis” 2018. Kompas. Diperoleh dari http://ekonomi.kompas.co/read/ 2017/12/28/070000926/arah-transformasi-dan-digital-crisis-2018.
14. Citations, tables, and figures follow the rules of the IEEE Style.
15. Use Reference Manager in managing references and citations such as Mendeley, EndNote, etc.
16. Articles written following the article writing templates on Guiding World : Jurnal Bimbingan dan Konseling.
17. Avoid duplication, fabrication, falsification, and plagiarism.
18. The author attaches a Statement of Manuscript Authenticity when submitting the article.
19. Everything related to citation licenses or others associated with IPR carried out by the author, including the legal consequences that may arise because of it, is the author's full responsibility.
Submission Preparation Checklist
Authors are required to pay attention to the following matters before submitting articles to Guiding World : Jurnal Bimbingan dan Konseling:
1. Manuscripts are the work of the author himself, free from duplication, fabrication, falsification, and plagiarism.
2. The manuscript has followed the guidelines and article writing templates at Guiding World : Jurnal Bimbingan dan Konseling.
3. References are made only to sources that are referenced in the text (Minimum 5 references)
4. Citation and reference writing managed using the Reference Manager (Mendeley or other)
5. The author will not send this article to other journals unless declared 'rejected' on Guiding World : Jurnal Bimbingan dan Konseling
6. The author is willing to do correspondence well, responsive, and ethical.
7. The minimum similarity of <25% uses iThenticate or Turnitin
8. Author is not allowed to withdraw submitted manuscripts, because the withdrawal is waste of valuable resources that editors and referees spent a great deal of time processing submitted manuscript, money and works invested by the publisher